[Q] exception: Incorrect SHA checksum of file from orginal URL

1 message Options

[Q] exception: Incorrect SHA checksum of file from orginal URL

Matej Kosik-2
Hi everyone,

I have noticed that many packages which were working before are not working anymore. I have tried
randomly older packages which were not updated in recent times such as these:

        'Plot Morph'
        'PieChartMorph'
        'Bar Graph'
        'Befunge93'
        (and probably also others)

This problem didn't spontaneously recuperated :)

I do not think that it is a problem with the implementation of those packages but probably some
problem on the SqueakMap server side. I was debugging a bit and I have revealed that the file which
gets downloaded has somehow "wrong SHA checksum" (or something like that). Installation process ends
up with the error and the following text is transcripted:

        (http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/uploads/2488/Befunge%2093.16.cs.gz) failed with this exception:
Incorrect SHA checksum of file from orginal URL
Trying server cache instead.

As anyone else also this problem? Can something be done about it?

Best regards
--
Matej Košík