Question about tutorial

1 message Options

Question about tutorial

Parodi Elisabetta

Dear Croquet-Dev,

  I’ve seen the tutorial at:

http://opencroquet.org/index.php/Island_Creator/Blender_Basic_Lessons_TOC

it’s very interesting and detailed, it’s great! The part to which I’m nost interested is the lesson:

Blender Basic Lessons TOC

(http://opencroquet.org/index.php/Island_Creator/Blender_Basic_Lessons_TOC)

Unfortunately it is not complete.. Could you please help me to understand:

- how it is possible to create the 3D “panels” containing informations

- what else 3D panels can do

- which is the effort required to develop custom 3D objects with “custom” behaviour, for example:

   A panel shows a picture, when the user clicks on it it shows “information” (doc/pdf,etc…) – or if this is already available

- if “putting a new object” into the world requires programming, or it could be done via a graphical interface by a not-programmer user.

Thanks in Advance,

Best Regards,

Elisabetta