Questions to the SFB 2007 Candidates

Benoit St-Jean
Where can I post questions I want to ask to every candidate to the SFB 2007?  I'd like to ask them the following questions:

1) What is the orientation you favor with respect to Squeak's development?  Are you more inclined towards Squeak as a tool for research or Squeak as a potential commercial development environment?
2) What importance do you give to packages like ODBC and Seaside?
3) Any plans regarding Squeak's UI?  Will we revamp Morphic, use Morphic 3.0 or push the development of something like Tweak ?

-----------------
Benoit St-Jean
Yahoo! Messenger: bstjean
Blog: lamneth.wordpress.com
A standpoint is an intellectual horizon of radius zero.
(Albert Einstein)

Re: Questions to the SFB 2007 Candidates

Giuseppe Luigi Punzi-2
+1

I would like to know the answers.

--
Giuseppe Luigi Punzi - Consultor

        :: ZYO Consulting ::
email: [hidden email]
tlfno: +34 675 145 912
web: http://www.zyoconsulting.co

RE: Questions to the SFB 2007 Candidates

Ron Teitelbaum
Please add questions to: http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/5933

You can also go there and vote for the questions you would like to see
answered.

Ron Teitelbaum
Elections Team Member