Qwaq Forums is Going Live

David A Smith
Hi everyone,

Just wanted to let you all know that we have announced Qwaq Forums
today. Qwaq Forums is a collaborative Enterprise platform built on top
of Croquet. It is based upon the same open source code that you have
access to - and will continue to have.

We are 100% committed to the Croquet Project - in fact, many of the
things we learned in building the Qwaq Forum system was directly
incorporated into the next Croquet release, and in my opinion improved
the system considerably.

You can read more about Qwaq and Qwaq Forums at: <http://www.qwaq.com>.

Thanks everyone,

David

Re: Qwaq Forums is Going Live

Brad Fuller-3
David A Smith wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> Just wanted to let you all know that we have announced Qwaq Forums
> today. Qwaq Forums is a collaborative Enterprise platform built on top
> of Croquet. It is based upon the same open source code that you have
> access to - and will continue to have.
>
> We are 100% committed to the Croquet Project - in fact, many of the
> things we learned in building the Qwaq Forum system was directly
> incorporated into the next Croquet release, and in my opinion improved
> the system considerably.
>
> You can read more about Qwaq and Qwaq Forums at: <http://www.qwaq.com>.
>
> Thanks everyone,
>
> David

Sounds great, David. I'm happy that Qwaq is moving forward with products
and to see a company dedicated to croquet. Thanks for updating your
website and the press release.

--
brad fuller
www.bradfuller.com