RE: [Esug-list] Is Cincom slowly killing Visual Smalltalk Enterprice

1 message Options

RE: [Esug-list] Is Cincom slowly killing Visual Smalltalk Enterprice

Steven Kelly

If you are continuing to use VSE, please reply to the list with at least a simple “Yes”.

I have no interest in VSE, but Henrik has asked twice and got no replies (on this list), so let’s at least help reduce a fellow Smalltalker’s frustration.

Cheers,

Steve