RE: Underscore conversion in 3.9 (was Re: About the #logChangeerror in SqueakMap)

RE: Underscore conversion in 3.9 (was Re: About the #logChangeerror in SqueakMap)

Ramon Leon

> However, I worked on RB's pretty print to suit my own
> formatting tastes (I was raised with Beck's "Rectangular
> Block") a couple of weeks ago.
> I now, *finally*, have hot-key auto-formatting of my code
> that I can tolerate.
>
> I realize what a great productivity booster auto-formatting
> is.  YOu can just place the cursor within a method, type like
> crazy whatever you need, then hit command+shift+s followed by
> command+s.

Mind sharing your changes somewhere?  I wouldn't mind having that
accessible via hotkey, and don't like how the default auto format
formats blocks at times.

RE: Underscore conversion in 3.9 (was Re: About the #logChangeerror in SqueakMap)

Chris Muller
Attached.  Keep in mind, I just hacked the existing code, did not
introduce any Formatting abstractions like I really want to do, but not
enough time..

--- Ramon Leon <[hidden email]> wrote:

> > However, I worked on RB's pretty print to suit my own
> > formatting tastes (I was raised with Beck's "Rectangular
> > Block") a couple of weeks ago.
> > I now, *finally*, have hot-key auto-formatting of my code
> > that I can tolerate.

> > I realize what a great productivity booster auto-formatting
> > is.  YOu can just place the cursor within a method, type like
> > crazy whatever you need, then hit command+shift+s followed by
> > command+s.
>
> Mind sharing your changes somewhere?  I wouldn't mind having that
> accessible via hotkey, and don't like how the default auto format
> formats blocks at times.

RbFormat.3.8.cs.gz (5K) Download Attachment