[RELEASE] How 5.2 is going

Edgar De Cleene
I have a .image which I setup at the beginning of 5.2 life and update and
run test.
This is the today result.

One crash about secure sockets and one unexpected UI change.

No idea why a test should end in a change of how a user like see his .image,
but sure a very good reason behind.

The errors seems concentrate in SSL and DoubleWordArray.

Winter comes to South and is time to start to finish, don't you think ?

Edgar
@morplenauta

Screen Shot 2018-06-23 at 06.21.19.jpg (231K) Download Attachment

Re: [RELEASE] How 5.2 is going

Tobias Pape

> On 23.06.2018, at 11:31, Edgar J. De Cleene <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> I have a .image which I setup at the beginning of 5.2 life and update and
> run test.
> This is the today result.
>
> One crash about secure sockets and one unexpected UI change.
>
> No idea why a test should end in a change of how a user like see his .image,
> but sure a very good reason behind.
>
> The errors seems concentrate in SSL

SSL is because on macOS we do not support custom certificates yet, hence cannot make a server.
We should disable the three for now on macOS

Best regards
        -tobias