RFB updated

Chris Cunnington
http://www.squeaksource.com/RFB

I just checked the repo for RFB. Ian uploaded new a version two days
ago. I tried it out it out on a 4.4-12186 image with ChickenOfTheVNC on
localhost and it looks great.

Chris

Re: RFB updated

Chris Muller-3
Which version were you referring to?  I can't access the versions list
and when I click on the .8 version I get an error.  .6 or .8?

On Thu, Sep 6, 2012 at 3:50 PM, Chris Cunnington
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> http://www.squeaksource.com/RFB
>
> I just checked the repo for RFB. Ian uploaded new a version two days ago. I
> tried it out it out on a 4.4-12186 image with ChickenOfTheVNC on localhost
> and it looks great.
>
> Chris

Re: RFB updated

Chris Cunnington
On 12-09-06 10:15 PM, Chris Muller wrote:

> Which version were you referring to?  I can't access the versions list
> and when I click on the .8 version I get an error.  .6 or .8?
>

> On Thu, Sep 6, 2012 at 3:50 PM, Chris Cunnington
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> http://www.squeaksource.com/RFB
>>
>> I just checked the repo for RFB. Ian uploaded new a version two days ago. I
>> tried it out it out on a 4.4-12186 image with ChickenOfTheVNC on localhost
>> and it looks great.
>>
>> Chris

Yea, I see the problem.

http://www.squeaksource.com/RFB

gives an error for clicking on version 8.

I clicked on "SqueakSource project page"->Latest->download
Then it downloads an mcz.

And I just used Monticello to load version 8 into an image. That works
fine.

Chris

Re: RFB updated

Ian Piumarta-2
Dear All,

On Sep 7, 2012, at 05:50 , Chris Cunnington wrote:

> I just checked the repo for RFB. Ian uploaded new a version two days ago.

Credit for much of the goodness in there goes to Levente Uzonyi who has been keeping it working in spite of recent changes to the image and has also added partial clipboard support.

Sorry about the inadvertent space before the name, introduced accidentally while editing the commit message.  If it causes download problems then I can make another release without the space.

Regards,
Ian

Re: RFB updated

Bert Freudenberg

On 2012-09-07, at 04:40, Ian Piumarta <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Dear All,
>
> On Sep 7, 2012, at 05:50 , Chris Cunnington wrote:
>
>> I just checked the repo for RFB. Ian uploaded new a version two days ago.
>
> Credit for much of the goodness in there goes to Levente Uzonyi who has been keeping it working in spite of recent changes to the image and has also added partial clipboard support.
>
> Sorry about the inadvertent space before the name, introduced accidentally while editing the commit message.  If it causes download problems then I can make another release without the space.

Yes, I think that would be better.

And I just committed a fix for MC that trims whitespace around the version name before saving. Duh!

- Bert -