RV: SPANISH E-MAIL RESULT

1 message Options

RV: SPANISH E-MAIL RESULT

Edgar J. De Cleene
Para reirse un rato, les renvio esto.
A los amigos españoles, seguro que ni debe existir esa calle en Madrid
Por lo menos esta vez no me proponen participar en algún oscuro desfalco en
Nigeria....

--- Comienza reenviado
SPANISH SWEEPSTAKE LOTTERY
INTERNATIONAL PROMOTION/PRIZE AWARD DEPT.
CALLE
GRANVIA 32N 1C MADRID SPAIN
REF:
RSSL/63-ILGI0501/45
BATCH:RSSL/14/096/WRCE
RE: WINNING FINAL
NOTIFICATION
4/5/06
Dear Winner,

WINNING NOTIFICATION

We happily announce to you the draw of the Royal
spanish Sweepstake Lottery International programs held on the 1st of May
2006 in Madrid Spain.Your e-mail
address attached to ticket number:
212005600545 188 with Serial number 4888/02 drew the lucky numbers:
41-6-76-13-45-8, which subsequently won you the lottery in the 2nd
category.You have therefore been approved to claim a total sum of
1,000,000.00 Euro(One million Euro) in cash credited to file
KPC/9080333308/03.This is from a total cash prize of Ten Million Euro(10
million Euro), shared amongst the first Tenth (10th) lucky winners in this
category.Please note that your lucky winning number falls within our Madrid
booklet representative office in Spain as indicated in your play coupon.In
view of this, your 1,000,000.00 Euro(One million Euro) would be released to
you by our security firm in Madrid,Spain.Our agent will immediately commence
the process to facilitate the release of your funds as soon as you contact
him.All participants were selected randomly from World Wide Web site through
computer draw system and extracted from over 100,000 companies. This
promotion takes place annually. For security reasons, you are advised to
keep your winning information confidential till your claims is processed and
your money remitted to you in whatever manner you deem fit to claim your
prize. This is part of our precautionary measure to avoid double claiming
and unwarranted abuse of this program by some unscrupulous elements. Please
be warned.
To file for your claim, please contact our fiduciary agent:

 Mr
Jim Lopez

Santa Maria  Security&Consultant Madrid Spain.

------ Fin del mensaje reenviado

Correo Yahoo!

correo electrónico a: [hidden email]

correo electrónico a: [hidden email]

Enlaces de Yahoo! Grupos

<*> Para visitar el sitio web del grupo, andá a:

<*> Para cancelar tu suscripción a este grupo, enviá un mensaje a:
    [hidden email]

<*> El uso de Yahoo! Grupos está sujeto a las:
    http://ar.docs.yahoo.com/info/utos.html