Randy Pausch gives last lecture

Mark Miller
I heard about this today. Randy Pausch, the author of Alice, is dying of pancreatic cancer. It's become commonplace for universities to have "last lectures" from dignitaries, but on the news of his fate Pausch gave a touching last lecture recently. Here's an article on it:

---Mark

Re: Randy Pausch gives last lecture

Bill Kerr
also mark guzdial who attended Randy Pausch's last lecture has written a moving blog about it which includes links to videos of the lecture
http://www.amazon.com/gp/blog/post/PLNK1LG69K8X6WGH9
--
Bill Kerr

I heard about this today. Randy Pausch, the author of Alice, is dying of pancreatic cancer. It's become commonplace for universities to have "last lectures" from dignitaries, but on the news of his fate Pausch gave a touching last lecture recently. Here's an article on it:

---Mark

Re: Randy Pausch gives last lecture

Alan Kay-4
Randy is a great guy -- no professor has done more for his students in every way.

Best wishes,

Alan

----------

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB119024238402033039.html

---Mark

Re: Randy Pausch gives last lecture

Mark Miller
Thanks for this link, Bill. I watched the whole thing. Randy is great.

---Mark

From: "Bill Kerr" <[hidden email]>
also mark guzdial who attended Randy Pausch's last lecture has written a moving blog about it which includes links to videos of the lecture
http://www.amazon.com/gp/blog/post/PLNK1LG69K8X6WGH9
--
Bill Kerr

I heard about this today. Randy Pausch, the author of Alice, is dying of pancreatic cancer. It's become commonplace for universities to have "last lectures" from dignitaries, but on the news of his fate Pausch gave a touching last lecture recently. Here's an article on it:

<A onclick="return top.js.OpenExtLink(window,event,this)" href="http://online.wsj.com/article/SB119024238402033039.html" target=_blank>http://online.wsj.com/article/SB119024238402033039.html

---Mark