Raspberry Pi Carrillon

timrowledge
The message from Mario about Tonel reminds me - I caught up with a few back issues of the MagPi (the Raspberry Pi house magazine) last night and noticed the article about controlling a huge set of bells from a Pi with Smalltalk. OK, so it was VA Smalltalk and not Squeak but what does that matter.

https://www.raspberrypi.org/blog/el-carrillon-the-magpi-92/

tim
Useful random insult:- Settled some during shipping and handling.

Re: Raspberry Pi Carrillon

Mariano Martinez Peck
Hi Tim,

Yeah, I personally think that was good news regardless of the dialect. BTW I also think that the editor did a nice job assembling all the pictures together and the layout of the note. You can see it in PDF here: https://magpi.raspberrypi.org/issues/92/pdf

I also wrote many blog posts with details:

Hope you like them!

Best,

Cheers,

--