Raspberry Pi demos at STIC/Phoenix

timrowledge
I'm hoping to be able to demo the Pi running both Raspbian and RISC OS Squeak/Scratch at STIC but there are some logistical problems that I need to work around. If anyone one the list can help, please let me know.

My aim is to get a couple of Pi's hooked up, so I'd need (aside from the 2 Pi) 2 HDMI capable displays with the hdmi cables (largish screen modern TVs would do), 2 usb keyboards, 2 usb mice and 2 micro-usb cellphone chargers. Phoenix is a biggish city so I imagine there is some loose equivalent of Fry's Electronics in the area, which may be one way of solving (some of) the problem. I'm pretty sure I can arrange to leave some Pi with whoever can help me out.

So - anyone residing nearby, or intending to travel by land to STIC? Got an hdmi display you could bring along? Spare kbd/mouse?

tim
Useful random insult:- Puts a finger in his ear so the draft through his head isn't annoying.

Re: Raspberry Pi demos at STIC/Phoenix

JohnReed Maffeo

Tim

I live in the Phoenix Metro area and will be able to help with at least one set of kit (Monitor, Kb, mouse, charger).

John-Reed (jrm)

On 17-05-2013, at 9:29 AM, "JohnReed Maffeo" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> [...]

Excellent news, thank you. So far it looks like I'll be signing up to do a 'lightning talk' and otherwise hanging around the camp smalltalk a lot of the time. I should be around late Sunday until early weds.

tim
"Bother" said Pooh, and deleted his message base