Re-2: Squeak Beginners Tutorial

1 message Options

Re-2: Squeak Beginners Tutorial

Frank Urbach
Hi Boris,

First many thanks for your example. It works also in 7061.
What do you think about some tests in your example. Simple tests are enough.
I think increase the functionality in the next class in the same Category with the enhancement of the tests would show how to extent a gui-based application.
Just some thoughts.

Cheers,
  Frank