Re-2: how can I make a thing that can be run?

1 message Options

Re-2: how can I make a thing that can be run?

Frank Urbach
At the beginning of work with squeak I was searching the same things like you. There is no unique way for starting an application (instance of a class). Look in the system browser, select a class an push the button "class". There you can find in most cases the method "new" or in case of gui open. These methods are the entrypoints for you.
If you want start the application graphicly look to the classes finding in flaps or objects. In the class methods you find the mehtods you have to implement in you own classes starting from flaps or objects.
When you want starting an application at opening the image, look at this mailing backwards. There was an short discussion about that.
I hope this helps.

Cheers,
   Frank