Re: [ANN] new development snapshot of muO available

1 message Options

Re: [ANN] new development snapshot of muO available

Brad Fuller-3
Stéphane Rollandin wrote:
> hello list,
>
> a new development snapshot of muO is available:
> http://www.zogotounga.net/comp/squeak/sqgeo.htm
>
> it can be installed in a 3.8 or 3.9 image (use fresh images for safety
> and convenience)
>
> muO is an experimental environment for musical composition

Great! I've been looking at it in 3.8 and I'm eager to move to 3.9.

BTW: is anyone working on completing the Linux MIDI plugin?

Ian: what do you think it would take to make the MIDI plugin talk to
ALSA MIDI? I have no experience with this, but since you did the ALSA
audio plugin, you might have come across ALSA's MIDI.

--
brad fuller
www.bradfuller.com