Re: Anybody out there in Vietnam?

1 message Options

Re: Anybody out there in Vietnam?

Doan Nhu Tung

Hi Georg,

I’m from Vietnam. I did a Smalltalk course when I was in EMOOSE at Ecole des Mines de Nantes, France; and I’m in love with it ever since.

While I love the language, my day jobs have all been “mainstream” OO stuffs like .NET and Java. So I guess my Smalltalk skills are bit rusty now.

I’ve been trying ceaselessly to promote the use of Smalltalk to my boss, colleagues and friends. But so far, it’s been futile. It starts to feel a bit lonely here!!! :-)

Recently, I felt a bit restless so I started a small personal project in Seaside -- nothing fancy, just a portal for a non-profit. Perhaps, I’ll incorporate some of Pier stuffs.

Whatever you have in mind, I would love to talk to you, Georg.