Re: CDScreenShotMorph and its status.

1 message Options

Re: CDScreenShotMorph and its status.

Jerome Peace
Hi Juan and Stef,

I notice CDScreenShotMorph got mentioned in the thread
on reorganizing Morphic package.

This class should be removed from the basic image.

I uploaded it to
http://bugs.impara.de/view.php?id=1625

0001625: [Fix] Thumbnails scale size now fixed for
forms as well as morphs.

So that someone testing the fix would have a way of
seeing the bug and that the fix cured the bug. I did
not mean it as an enhancement to be included in the
basic image.

Though if it is not working in the basic image could
you say why. This might point out to another bug in
the  code that was fixed.

----

TnailFormFix-wiz.2.cs [^] (3,594 bytes) 08-07-05 05:33
This was the fix I meant to go into the image.

 CDScreenShotMorph.wiz.2.cs [^] (1,675 bytes) 08-07-05
05:36
This was a Application meant to demonstrate the fix. I
did not intend this to included in the final image.

I looked back at what I said and I can see where the
confusion arose. I did not say that explicitly in the
comments.

By all means remove it. There is a better wiz version
of this functionality in the works.

Yours in service, --Jerome Peace