Re: Cannot Initialize Opengl

1 message Options

Re: Cannot Initialize Opengl

Alan Grimes-2
Justin Emmanuel wrote:
> I found out what the problem was (sort of). It is not xorg-x11 r7. It is the composite enabled options that I put in /etc/X11/xorg.conf. Once I removed these it all works fine. With this on.
> Opengl will not initialize in Croquet.
> So if anyone asks, that is a short term fix.

That's odd... Linux actually gave you sufficient feedback to solve your
problem.

On my machine, simply running "glxinfo" will lock the console hard with
no clues as to what is causing the problem.

Linux sucks.

--
If you tell a linux advocate that you saw Bigfoot, he'd believe you.
If you tell him that you saw linux crash, he won't.