Re: Coming out

Herbert König
Welcome Vanessa!

Herbert

Am 31.03.2020 um 09:56 schrieb Bert Freudenberg:

Hi all,

Today is Transgender Day of Visibility, and I am coming out publicly as a transgender woman.

My name is Vanessa, and my pronouns are she / her.

Many of you have known me for a long time as Bert Freudenberg. I’m still me, just more so.

I will resubscribe to this list with my new email address, [hidden email].

Cheers!

- Vanessa -

Dr. Bert Freudenberg
7275 Franklin Avenue #210
Los Angeles CA 90046
+1 (818) 482-3991

Re: Coming out

David T. Lewis
Vanessa,

As always, it is a pleasure and honor to know you :-)

Dave

jrm