Re: Completing squeak mailing-list gmane archive

Re: Completing squeak mailing-list gmane archive

Samir Saidani
Hi Ken,

I've just discovered that the task will be maybe a bit more
complicated. It seems that there is an older mailing-list here:
http://www.create.ucsb.edu/squeak/ but unfortunately html-based, which
should be quite difficult for Lars to deal with. Maybe it is possible
to get an mbox-file like (Stephen Travis Pope seems to be the author
of the page) but I don't know. If you have already mailed to Lars,
could you see with him if it is a great problem to deal with
html-based mailing-list archive ? If yes, I can try to contact Stephen
to know more about this.

Samir

Ken Causey <[hidden email]> writes:

> I'll look into this as soon as possible.  Right now I can't get to the
> gmane website, but as soon as I can get more information about this
> process I'll move it along as well as I can and let you know about the
> progress.
>
> Ken

Re: Completing squeak mailing-list gmane archive

Ken Causey-3
I've already contacted Lars and sent him a link to an mbox file of the
current list archives.

Thanks for pointing out this archive.  I've now also email Mr. Pope to
see if we can get those posts in some other more easily handled format.

Ken