Re: Content licenses

1 message Options

Re: Content licenses

Ralph Boland
I am working on a educational game is squeak which I will release
under MIT license.
When I release it I hope that others will contribute to it.

If some system of attribution of those who have contributed to Squeak is to be
agreed upon and implemented I would strongly desire that such a system be usable
with projects implemented in Squeak.

Thus if person X  contributed to project Y  that should be possible
and distinguishable
from  person X contributing to Project Z or to Squeak.

Please keep this concern in mind while this discussion continues.

Regards,

Ralph Boland