Re:Croquet Master/Participant Demo Hangs

1 message Options

Re:Croquet Master/Participant Demo Hangs

Mark Cornwell-2
You know, I am running Windows XP.  Both the laptop (on which it hangs) and the tower machine (on which it runs fine) are Windows XP Professional.  But, only the laptop is running Active Update.

Hmmm...

Perhaps, I'm better off hostng my Croquet under Linux.  I have VMWare Fedora4 image that I could clone and install on.  I can give it a try, though image rendering under VMWare won't be the fastest.  I can give that a spin and see how it works.

I'll try to post back what I find out.

Cheers!
--Mark Cornwell