Re:Firewall settings for Croquet

1 message Options

Re:Firewall settings for Croquet

haggai
Hey Howard,

Thanks for jumping in! I just arrived to the point where Mike is. In my case only the Demo (Master) machine needed to have firewall off.

I also noticed that I can only get connection through my wireless router. If I use the LAN cables through the router it hangs (although I can ping in both machines) I should be able to use the LAN cables right?

It's late but tomorrow I'll start exploring the code as you suggested. Is there a document somewhere on starting with connections? (It would be nice to see something like that)

btw, in reply to your previous message about working on Broadband - If I can add my two cents - it sounds like you are on the right track! Surely its more important than worring now about porting to StrongTalk VM. -h