Re:GL_ARB_transpose_matrix extension and VM crashes on Hedgehog

1 message Options

Re:GL_ARB_transpose_matrix extension and VM crashes on Hedgehog

Enrico Spinielli
Hi Bert,
I will try this evening, but I think the outcome will be the same.
In fact my graphics card is old and do not support the
GL_ARB_transpose_matrix, so the call to
   <apicall: void 'glLoadTransposeMatrixfARB' (float*) >
will fail anyway.

I was really fishing for the possibility to call
    ^self glLoadMatrixf: m transposed
on the failure, instead of
    ^self externalCallFailed

Unfortunately it seems there is no better driver support for
my card :-(

Attached is the the report from "OpenGL Extensions Viewer"
<http://www.realtech-vr.com/glview/>

Thanks anyway
Bye
Enrico

OpenGLreport.txt (2K) Download Attachment