Re: Getting Started Questions

1 message Options

Re: Getting Started Questions

Shack Dougall
Happy to report that I was able to solve both my questions!

A line added to RealEstateAgent has mostly given me the drag-open that I
wanted instead of pop-open for browsers.

And I updated my packages with the latest from hedgehog.  It didn't go
flawlessly, but I was able to get it to work.  I had to recompile
Croquet-Objects to get rid of anObsoleteClass that was hanging around.
And I had to nil out the Default class variable of the Island class.
And finally, I had to delete everything in the cache directory because
some of the new class definitions conflicted with the previously cached
versions.

But I was able to get the demos running again, so I'm happy :-).

--Shack