Re: [HanoiLUG] CodingDojo #4

SergeStinckwich
Thank for the advertisement JC !
Next coding Dojo (Session 5) will take at the same place (May 14th
2011) from 2pm to 4pm.

See you there !
Regards,

On Sat, May 7, 2011 at 6:25 PM, Jean Christophe André
<[hidden email]> wrote:

>        Dear HanoiLUG'ers (and more),
>
> Serge Stinckwich a écrit :
>> 4th edition of the CodingDojo will take place at the same place
>> (CNF) next Saturday from 1pm to 3pm (May 7th 2011).
>
> This 4th edition got fewer people but was still great! :-)
>
> Mr Nguyễn Hà Dương presented us a nice kata about extracting prime
> numbers from an abitrary list of integers, in LISP language this time.
>
> This session brought a discussion about the importance of so-called
> “baby-steps” in development, the understanding of TDD[0], its
> advantages and why it's worth loosing some more time to do a lot of
> tests at the begining of a project.
>
> Really interesting! I wish more people will come for the next session
> which will be next Saturday from 2pm to 4pm, still at CNF.
>
> Cheers, J.C.
>
> [0] http://codingdojo.org/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?TestDrivenDevelopment
> --
> Jean Christophe ANDRÉ  —  Coordonnateur des infrastructures techniques
> Agence universitaire de la Francophonie (AUF)  —   http://www.auf.org/
> ✉ : AUF, 21 Lê Thánh Tông, T.T. Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội, Việt Nam
> ℡ : +84 4 38247382  ✦  ℻ : +84 4 38247383  ✦  Cellul. : +84 91 3248747
> ⎧Note personnelle: merci d'éviter de m'envoyer des fichiers Microsoft⎫
> ⎩Office, cf http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments        ⎭

Serge Stinckwich
Every DSL ends up being Smalltalk
http://doesnotunderstand.org/

Re: [hanoi-codingdojo] Re: [HanoiLUG] CodingDojo #4

cmpitg
On Mon, 9 May 2011, Serge Stinckwich wrote:

> Thank for the advertisement JC !
> Next coding Dojo (Session 5) will take at the same place (May 14th
> 2011) from 2pm to 4pm.
>
> See you there !
> Regards,
>
> On Sat, May 7, 2011 at 6:25 PM, Jean Christophe André
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >        Dear HanoiLUG'ers (and more),
> >
> > Serge Stinckwich a écrit :
> >> 4th edition of the CodingDojo will take place at the same place
> >> (CNF) next Saturday from 1pm to 3pm (May 7th 2011).
> >
> > This 4th edition got fewer people but was still great! :-)
> >
> > Mr Nguyễn Hà Dương presented us a nice kata about extracting prime
> > numbers from an abitrary list of integers, in LISP language this time.
> >
> > This session brought a discussion about the importance of so-called
> > “baby-steps” in development, the understanding of TDD[0], its
> > advantages and why it's worth loosing some more time to do a lot of
> > tests at the begining of a project.
> >
> > Really interesting! I wish more people will come for the next session
> > which will be next Saturday from 2pm to 4pm, still at CNF.
> >
> > Cheers, J.C.
> >
> > [0] http://codingdojo.org/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?TestDrivenDevelopment
> > --

Thank you, JC!  And don't forget to prepare your Kata in Logo ;-)

Also, I have written a blog entry about the last session.  Please find
it on HanoiLUG [1] blog or my personal web log (my signature) and tell
me if there's something wrong with my bad English.

[1] http://blog.hanoilug.org/

Kindest regards,
Yang
--
Dương "Yang" ヤン Hà Nguyễn
Web log: http://cmpitg.wordpress.com/

[ Do not send me Microsoft Office attachments, please.
  http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html ]

Yang Ha Nguyen,
Life is a hack

Re: [hanoi-codingdojo] Re: [HanoiLUG] CodingDojo #4

SergeStinckwich
Thank you Duong.
Your report is really funny :-)

Regards,