Re: Is it ok to use this list for MathMorphs-Revival communications?

Re: Is it ok to use this list for MathMorphs-Revival communications?

Edgar J. De Cleene
Milan Zimmermann puso en su mail :

> Hi,
>
> For the MathMorphs Revival project, started with Edgar's suggestion here:
>
> http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/squeak-dev/2006-May/104462.html
>
> (and follow up discussion),
>
> we have been thinking about starting a new list, but Edgar and Serge suggested
> we could use this list for the MathMorphs/MorphicWrappers discussion
>
> Please let us know if others on this list prefer not to mix MathMorphs with
> MorphicSplitters.
>
> If it will be ok, I will send some (*relatively*) large amount of email
> discussions from the beginning of MathMorphs emails this week,
>
> Thanks, Milan

Not my idea.
I said could use the group feature of many mail programs (Entourage on my
case) as we are few.
But no problem if all agree on use this list.

Edgar

Re: Re: Is it ok to use this list for MathMorphs-Revival communications?

Juan Vuletich
It is ok with me...

Cheers,

Juan Vuletich