Re: Lost SqueakMap registration confirmation mail

Re: Lost SqueakMap registration confirmation mail

Jakob Reschke
Hello,

In the meantime I found the password reset page:
http://map.squeak.org/mailnewpassword

But I always get a timeout error:

> 504 Gateway Time-out
>
> ________________________________
> nginx/1.16.0

Is there something wrong on the server?

Kind regards,
Jakob

Am Sa., 15. Feb. 2020 um 11:18 Uhr schrieb Jakob Reschke
<[hidden email]>:

> Hello,
>
> I tried to login to SqueakMap today, but it tells me:
>
> First login should be done using the link provided in the confirmation email!
>
> However I do not remember getting such mail in 2018. Maybe it landed in spam, but then it has long been deleted. However my account does exist, since I can view its page (and thus confirm my username and email).
>
> Is there any way to resend that email?
>
> Kind regards,
> Jakob

Re: Lost SqueakMap registration confirmation mail

David T. Lewis
I'm not sure who as adminstrative access to the SqueakMap server.
CC to the board in case someone has a pointer.

Dave

On Sat, Apr 04, 2020 at 05:15:47PM +0200, Jakob Reschke wrote:

> Hello,
>
> In the meantime I found the password reset page:
> http://map.squeak.org/mailnewpassword
>
> But I always get a timeout error:
>
> > 504 Gateway Time-out
> >
> > ________________________________
> > nginx/1.16.0
>
> Is there something wrong on the server?
>
> Kind regards,
> Jakob
>
> Am Sa., 15. Feb. 2020 um 11:18 Uhr schrieb Jakob Reschke
> <[hidden email]>:
> >
> > Hello,
> >
> > I tried to login to SqueakMap today, but it tells me:
> >
> > First login should be done using the link provided in the confirmation email!
> >
> > However I do not remember getting such mail in 2018. Maybe it landed in spam, but then it has long been deleted. However my account does exist, since I can view its page (and thus confirm my username and email).
> >
> > Is there any way to resend that email?
> >
> > Kind regards,
> > Jakob

Re: Lost SqueakMap registration confirmation mail

Tobias Pape

> On 05.04.2020, at 00:15, David T. Lewis <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> I'm not sure who as adminstrative access to the SqueakMap server.
> CC to the board in case someone has a pointer.
>
> Dave

Me, Levente, and maybe Chris Muller

Best regards
        -Tobias

Re: Lost SqueakMap registration confirmation mail

Jakob Reschke
Chris Muller has edited my account and now I can login again.

Kind regards,
Jakob