Re: [Morphic] Re: chanllenges. Juan’s new morphic

1 message Options

Re: [Morphic] Re: chanllenges. Juan’s new morphic

Stéphane Ducasse-3
haversting is:
        you have a look at the fix, enh posted by the people
        and

        - take the latest 3.9 image
        - try to load the code
        - read the code
        - read the tests/write tests if you want to see if the problem
        is there (when possible)
        - provide some comments
        - publish the code in MC
        - reload it in the image
        - publish it in the squeak inbox and notify us
        - give feedback in mantis

sometimes this is easy sometimes not :)

Stef