Re:Multiviews?

1 message Options

Re:Multiviews?

David Faught
David A. Smith wrote:
>Of course Hedgehog, which maintains a far more strict model of
>independence between Islands than Jasmine did, makes this much
>more complex. I plan to do some more work on Wicket starting in
>January, so we will need to come up with a solution by then.
>Hedgehog has some very nice properties, but it is pretty strict
>in certain areas like this one.

That doesn't sound good, making progress in this area more difficult I mean ;-)  I'm just trying to verify that I didn't miss something magically appearing in the underlying architecture somewhere along the way that enables this idea.  I have noticed a few other things magically appearing in updated packages, but not always with concrete examples.

By the way, David, thank you for the TRotTexture toy.  Pretty cool!