Re:New MockTurtle package on CroquetSource

1 message Options

Re:New MockTurtle package on CroquetSource

David Faught
Another possible next step would be the "everything is a turtle" idea.
Move the keyhandling and scripting to a more basic class like TFrame,
TMesh or a direct subclass, and then derive the BobsLines trails and
the turtle itself from that subclass. Trails with their own trails!
Even the avatar(s)!

Comments?

I'm also thinking of starting a contest to see who can come up with
the best turtle script.  Any willing entrants, judges, or ideas
related to this contest??  Prize donations?