Re: New macintosh vm builder & maintainer: Esteban Lorenzano

1 message Options

Re: New macintosh vm builder & maintainer: Esteban Lorenzano

Stefan Marr

Hi Esteban:

On 23 Nov 2010, at 00:22, Esteban Lorenzano wrote:

> a) we need a good test batery, and the vm has not. To solve this, I think the pharo tests will ne a good "starting vm suite": If the tests succed, we can hope the vm "more or less" works.
That would be very interesting to me, too.
I have a Buildbot running to do the testing for our RoarVM. I also want some performance regression tests.
But buildbot aside, a good suite of tests for the VM is also something I am looking for.
Currently, I am setting up some small things based on shell scripts that interact with a minimal scripting framework in our image.
Perhaps, we could find a way to steer our efforts in the same direction.

Thanks and best regards
Stefan

--
Stefan Marr