Re: [Pharo-project] [ANN] Fuel 1.8.1

Hannes Hirzel
On 1/1/13, Torsten Bergmann <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hannes Hirzel wrote:
>>Thank you for the announcment of Fuel. Where do I found the home page of
>> it?
>
> AFAIK it is here:
> http://rmod.lille.inria.fr/web/pier/software/Fuel
>
> Bye
> T.

Thank you this is what I was looking for. It contains many links.
The blog page mentions user guides but I do not see a link.

--Hannes

Re: [Pharo-project] [ANN] Fuel 1.8.1

Mariano Martinez Peck

On Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 4:34 PM, H. Hirzel <[hidden email]> wrote:
On 1/1/13, Torsten Bergmann <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hannes Hirzel wrote:
>>Thank you for the announcment of Fuel. Where do I found the home page of
>> it?
>
> AFAIK it is here:
> http://rmod.lille.inria.fr/web/pier/software/Fuel
>
> Bye
> T.

Thank you this is what I was looking for. It contains many links.
The blog page mentions user guides but I do not see a link.

It means everything it is under the section "Documentation" in http://rmod.lille.inria.fr/web/pier/software/Fuel

BTW, thanks Max for pushing Fuel so much. It is good to see new blood a new developers.
It is amazing to see Fuel work in so many version of Pharo/Squeak :)

--
Mariano
http://marianopeck.wordpress.com