Re: [Pharo-project] [ANN] Styled Text Editor for Cuis 4.0 Smalltalk

Re: [Pharo-project] [ANN] Styled Text Editor for Cuis 4.0 Smalltalk

Edgar De Cleene

On 4/23/12 10:28 PM, "Juan Vuletich (mail lists)" <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> I think Spoon could be very useful. I'm waiting for some tutorial or
> howto on how to use Spoon for this.

Craig ?

Several of us wait a tutorial of how you got from Spoon to Cuis ....

Edgar

Re: [Pharo-project] [ANN] Styled Text Editor for Cuis 4.0 Smalltalk

ccrraaiigg

Hoi--

     Juan writes:

> > I think Spoon could be very useful. I'm waiting for some tutorial or
> > howto on how to use Spoon for this.

     Edgar responds:

> Craig ?
>
> Several of us wait a tutorial of how you got from Spoon to Cuis ....

     Yikes, I just saw this message. I'll add a bit about Cuis to my
ESUG 2012 demo.

     thanks,

-C

--