Re: [Pharo-project] Compiling for iOS?

EstebanLM
Hi David,
your download should work almost "out of the box". What problem are you having?
btw, I'm cc this mail to vm-beginers list, that's a place where you can ask any vm related stuff and will be answered "as soon as possible" :)

cheers,
Esteban

El 09/12/2010, a las 8:06a.m., David Li escribió:

> Hi,
>
>  Sorry to ask such dumb question. I have just download the source from http://squeakvm.org/svn/squeak/trunk and found the Xcode project in the iOS directory is setup to compile for OS X. I tried to search this list for answer but didn't find any question/answer related to this. So my question is that:
>
> 1. Am I downloading the iOS source from the right place?
> 2. If correct, how do I get a xcode project to compile for iOS?
>
> Thanks.
>
> David Li

Re: [Pharo-project] Compiling for iOS?

Mariano Martinez Peck
Hi david, the xcode project is http://squeakvm.org/svn/squeak/trunk/platforms/iOS/vm/SqueakPureObjc.xcodeproj/
for normal vm (not cog).

Cheers

Mariano

On Thu, Dec 9, 2010 at 12:47 PM, Esteban Lorenzano <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi David,
your download should work almost "out of the box". What problem are you having?
btw, I'm cc this mail to vm-beginers list, that's a place where you can ask any vm related stuff and will be answered "as soon as possible" :)

cheers,
Esteban

El 09/12/2010, a las 8:06a.m., David Li escribió:

> Hi,
>
>  Sorry to ask such dumb question. I have just download the source from http://squeakvm.org/svn/squeak/trunk and found the Xcode project in the iOS directory is setup to compile for OS X. I tried to search this list for answer but didn't find any question/answer related to this. So my question is that:
>
> 1. Am I downloading the iOS source from the right place?
> 2. If correct, how do I get a xcode project to compile for iOS?
>
> Thanks.
>
> David Li

Re: [Pharo-project] Compiling for iOS?

Mariano Martinez Peck

On Thu, Dec 9, 2010 at 12:47 PM, Esteban Lorenzano <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi David,
your download should work almost "out of the box".

yes?  you fixed the problems we had last week?

What problem are you having?
btw, I'm cc this mail to vm-beginers list, that's a place where you can ask any vm related stuff and will be answered "as soon as possible" :)

cheers,
Esteban

El 09/12/2010, a las 8:06a.m., David Li escribió:

> Hi,
>
>  Sorry to ask such dumb question. I have just download the source from http://squeakvm.org/svn/squeak/trunk and found the Xcode project in the iOS directory is setup to compile for OS X. I tried to search this list for answer but didn't find any question/answer related to this. So my question is that:
>
> 1. Am I downloading the iOS source from the right place?
> 2. If correct, how do I get a xcode project to compile for iOS?
>
> Thanks.
>
> David Li

Re: [Pharo-project] Compiling for iOS?

david li-5
Hi Mariano,

  I am using XCode 3.2.5 and when I open SqueakPureObjc.xcodeproj. I got "Base SDK Missing" error.

David

On Mon, Dec 13, 2010 at 12:27 PM, David Li <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Mariano,

 I am using XCode 3.2.5 and when I open SqueakPureObjc.xcodeproj. I got "Base SDK Missing" error.

I have no ideam but seems a problem with XCode? I had a problem last week with it, and from Apple developer site I download latest version of xcode + sdk.

cheers

mariano

David