Re: [Pharo-project] Policy for storing metacello configurations

1 message Options

Re: [Pharo-project] Policy for storing metacello configurations

Dale Henrichs
Damien and others,

I am hoping to have a set of relatively informal discussions of "Metacello and collaboration" on Saturday and Sunday at Camp Smalltalk with additional discussions throughout the week.

I'll send mail to the Metacello mailing list[1] and tweet[2] about times and locations, which might end up being "meet now at the table in the lobby":). I'll also try to take notes and share info on the mailing list...

If you have ideas and opinions I'm interested in hearing them, so come one up to me if the time is right we'll start an impromptu discussion group.

If you won't be attending ESUG, then now would be a good time to send mail to the Metacello mailing list with your ideas and we can use them as topic in the discussions ...

Dale

[1] http://groups.google.com/group/metacello/
[2] http://twitter.com/#!/metacello