Re: [Pharo-project] RE : RE : Configuration Browser feedback

Re: [Pharo-project] RE : RE : Configuration Browser feedback

Mariano Martinez Peck
Each configuration can have just a specific message #projectDescription or whatever (a method and a pragma) that just answers that....

On Sat, Aug 4, 2012 at 2:40 PM, GOUBIER Thierry <[hidden email]> wrote:
A naive proposition :

Use a comment in the header of the mcz of the configuration (or whatever appropriate metadata about one of the file of the mcz) so that the description of the package (a configuration is a package, right?) can be retrieved without loading the zip in complete.

In the same way when opening a package repository, you can get the last commit release ?

Equivalent approaches could then be designed for other formats than the mcz.

Thierry
De : [hidden email] [[hidden email]] de la part de Esteban Lorenzano [[hidden email]]
Date d'envoi : samedi 4 août 2012 14:20
À : [hidden email]
Objet : Re: [Pharo-project] RE :  Configuration Browser feedback

Yes, that would be a good addition, but sadly is not so easy... if you have an idea of how to implement it, I would be happy to introduce it :)

Cheers,
Esteban

--
Mariano