Re: [Pharo-project] TODO 1.2

Guillermo Polito
From the stacktrace, the build is broken because
MetacelloVersionNumberTestCase>>testVersion10

is sending a sortBy: message, which is deprecated in pharo.

Dale, how can that be fixed? :)

On Fri, Jan 21, 2011 at 4:26 AM, Marcus Denker <[hidden email]> wrote:

1.2 Core:
       Bugs: http://code.google.com/p/pharo/issues/list?can=2&q=milestone=1.2
       Tests: https://pharo-ic.lille.inria.fr/hudson/job/Pharo%20Core%201.2/lastCompletedBuild/testReport/

1.2 Full:
       Bugs: http://code.google.com/p/pharo/issues/list?can=2&q=milestone=1.2-DevImage
       Tests: N/A, as the buld is broken: https://pharo-ic.lille.inria.fr/hudson/job/Pharo%201.2/75/console

There will be *no release of 1.2* if those things are not fixed. If you are interested, in some way or another,
to have a 1.2 release, you will get it if you help fixing the last bugs. (hint, hint).

       Marcus

--
Marcus Denker  -- http://www.marcusdenker.de
INRIA Lille -- Nord Europe. Team RMoD.

Re: TODO 1.2

Dale Henrichs
I will publish a new version later this morning ... good think you
caught before the Bears game started:)

Dale

On Jan 22, 5:41 pm, Guillermo Polito <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> From the stacktrace, the build is broken because
>
> MetacelloVersionNumberTestCase>>testVersion10
>
> is sending a sortBy: message, which is deprecated in pharo.
>
> Dale, how can that be fixed? :)
>
> On Fri, Jan 21, 2011 at 4:26 AM, Marcus Denker <[hidden email]>wrote:
>

> > 1.2 Core:
> >        Bugs:
> >http://code.google.com/p/pharo/issues/list?can=2&q=milestone=1.2
> >        Tests:
> >https://pharo-ic.lille.inria.fr/hudson/job/Pharo%20Core%201.2/lastCom...
>
> > 1.2 Full:
> >        Bugs:
> >http://code.google.com/p/pharo/issues/list?can=2&q=milestone=1.2-DevI...
> >        Tests: N/A, as the buld is broken:
> >https://pharo-ic.lille.inria.fr/hudson/job/Pharo%201.2/75/console
>
> > There will be *no release of 1.2* if those things are not fixed. If you are
> > interested, in some way or another,
> > to have a 1.2 release, you will get it if you help fixing the last bugs.
> > (hint, hint).
>
> >        Marcus

> > Marcus Denker  --http://www.marcusdenker.de
> > INRIA Lille -- Nord Europe. Team RMoD.

Re: TODO 1.2

Dale Henrichs
Well, SqueakSource is down and I'm having trouble with getting either
OB or ProfStef or Shout to load into Pharo1.2rc1 #12310 ... none of
the morphic windows open correctly after shout is loaded ...

I assume that once SqueakSource comes back online I'll be able to
figure out which version of SHOUT/OB/ProfStef will load correctly into
Pharo1.2...

Dale

On Jan 23, 9:08 am, Dale <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I will publish a new version later this morning ... good think you
> caught before the Bears game started:)
>
> Dale
>
> On Jan 22, 5:41 pm, Guillermo Polito <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>

> > From the stacktrace, the build is broken because
>
> > MetacelloVersionNumberTestCase>>testVersion10
>
> > is sending a sortBy: message, which is deprecated in pharo.
>
> > Dale, how can that be fixed? :)
>
> > On Fri, Jan 21, 2011 at 4:26 AM, Marcus Denker <[hidden email]>wrote:
>
> > > 1.2 Core:
> > >        Bugs:
> > >http://code.google.com/p/pharo/issues/list?can=2&q=milestone=1.2
> > >        Tests:
> > >https://pharo-ic.lille.inria.fr/hudson/job/Pharo%20Core%201.2/lastCom...
>
> > > 1.2 Full:
> > >        Bugs:
> > >http://code.google.com/p/pharo/issues/list?can=2&q=milestone=1.2-DevI...
> > >        Tests: N/A, as the buld is broken:
> > >https://pharo-ic.lille.inria.fr/hudson/job/Pharo%201.2/75/console
>
> > > There will be *no release of 1.2* if those things are not fixed. If you are
> > > interested, in some way or another,
> > > to have a 1.2 release, you will get it if you help fixing the last bugs.
> > > (hint, hint).
>
> > >        Marcus

> > > Marcus Denker  --http://www.marcusdenker.de
> > > INRIA Lille -- Nord Europe. Team RMoD.

Re: TODO 1.2

Dale Henrichs
Without being able to look at stack traces (no squeaksource), I'm
guessing that the issue with SHOUT I'm seeing is Issue3556 which is
fixed in 12315, but when I update my Pharo1.2 image I only get to
12310 .... I suppose next stop is the hudson server?

Dale

On Jan 23, 9:49 am, Dale <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Well, SqueakSource is down and I'm having trouble with getting either
> OB or ProfStef or Shout to load into Pharo1.2rc1 #12310 ... none of
> the morphic windows open correctly after shout is loaded ...
>
> I assume that once SqueakSource comes back online I'll be able to
> figure out which version of SHOUT/OB/ProfStef will load correctly into
> Pharo1.2...
>
> Dale
>
> On Jan 23, 9:08 am, Dale <[hidden email]> wrote:
>

> > I will publish a new version later this morning ... good think you
> > caught before the Bears game started:)
>
> > Dale
>
> > On Jan 22, 5:41 pm, Guillermo Polito <[hidden email]>
> > wrote:
>
> > > From the stacktrace, the build is broken because
>
> > > MetacelloVersionNumberTestCase>>testVersion10
>
> > > is sending a sortBy: message, which is deprecated in pharo.
>
> > > Dale, how can that be fixed? :)

Re: TODO 1.2

Dale Henrichs
Well Hudson is at 12320, and when I load profstef again ... thank god
for the package-cache ... I can actually open a TestRunner window, so
I should be able to test the latest version of Metacello on the latest
version of Pharo1.2:)

Dale