Re: [Pharo-users] Dynabook and interest based learning

1 message Options

Re: [Pharo-users] Dynabook and interest based learning

Hannes Hirzel
Hello Hilaire

I think your 7 posts

    http://blog.drgeo.eu/tag/dynabook

about the concept and learning model associated with the Dynabook are
very helpful to see the way forward to use Squeak/Pharo/Cuis as an
environment/authoring system for dynamic media.

I particular as these posts also contain an analysis what could/should
be implemented.

--Hannes

P.S. I included the Cuis list as I assume some people there are also
interested in this. This does not imply that a discussion has to be
cc-ed to all lists because many are on more than one list.