Re: [Pharo-users] MOOC TOC cleanup

1 message Options

Re: [Pharo-users] MOOC TOC cleanup

stepharo

> Hi all, especially Luc, Stéphane and Damien,
>
> the Pharo MOOC course was fantastic and I use the archived material for
> reference quite a lot. It is here:
>
> https://www.fun-mooc.fr/courses/inria/41010/session01/b116d12e24ec484c984831440227ac15/
>
> But - the English table of contents is in French, and the attached ZIP files
> need to be downloaded before they can be browsed. It gets quite messy. Would
> anyone with the required permissions be OK to:
>
> - translate the TOC to English
> - split the ZIP files into separate elements under their respective
> headlines that can be viewed in the browser
>
> or
>
> - grant me the permissions to do this work for the community?

Sure.
Let me know how I can help.
I will forward your mail to christelle that manages the mooc for us

Siemen
did you see the web portal
http://rmod-pharo-mooc.lille.inria.fr/MOOC/WebPortal/co/pharo.html (we
should add a pointer from http://mooc.pharo.org to it)
and also the http://mooc.pharo.org page? because we have the full
control on this one.
And this is on my todo to make sure that people can get an archive with
the complete mooc nicely packaged.
Now if you want to help it would be great.

Stef