Re: ProCrypto 1.1.1 Five Challenges FOR all'y'all

Re: ProCrypto 1.1.1 Five Challenges FOR all'y'all

Squeak - Dev mailing list

Forwarding my marketing... ^,^

k, r

On 3/13/20 1:11 PM, Robert wrote:
Hey all'y'all,

Here is a new release of ProCrypto-1-1-1. I split out the Tests from all Crypto packages and created a Monticello config map to load all CryptoTests packages. With a Smalltalk cheat sheet for newbies and a smaller resolution image so the email is not too large. Forward this to folks, please! Cheers!

Here is code to load all Cryptography packages and all CryptoTests packages from SqueakSource.com:

Load doIt: Installer ss
     project: 'Cryptography';
     install: 'ProCrypto-1-1-1';
     install: 'ProCryptoTests-1-1-1'.

ProCrypto 1.1.1 flyer: https://www.dropbox.com/s/7y7ngnya9qeg5gf/ProCrypto-1-1-1.pdf?dl=0
Smalltalk Cheat Sheet: https://www.dropbox.com/s/p4iz51a0qouv8wu/st-cheatsheet.pdf?dl=0

 Kindly, rabbit

--
Kindly,
Robert

Re: [SAA] ProCrypto 1.1.1 Five Challenges FOR all'y'all

Squeak - Dev mailing list
Hi Matthew,

I apologize for misusing the ietf mailing list for my announcement and
attempted marketing of the newly ported to Squeak 5.3, ProCrypto 1.1.1.
I hoped to generate some interest and I thought the experience and
knowledge of the folks on the ietf list were a welcome (susceptible?)
audience for that. Still hoping for a wave of interest in Squeak to
proceed. I will always hold onto my hope, in faith.

I had posted some time ago with my proposal for v3.7 protocol of
ParrotTalk. Here is the IETF document i generated:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/r0q0bzm00h3sa00/draft-withers-parrot-talk-v36-v37-01.pdf?dl=0.

It is based on the v3.7 ParrotTalk protocol as specified here:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/jnmp2edkfdpn0wh/ParrotTalkFrameDesign-3.7.pdf?dl=0

ProCrypto 1.1.1 underlies ParrotTalk and used to build encrypted end to
end communications. ParrotTalk in particular is designed in a LEGO like
toolkit, for educational purposes in building your own protocols. I am
porting my implementation of SSL onto the ThunkStack framework upon
which rests ParrotTalk. Following that there is SSH to port. And getting
Raven to work in the Galaxy Object Scenario:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/5rxwno7heimimx2/The%20GalaxyObject%20scenario%20repaired.pdf?dl=0

Sorry to bother, I will be sure to run by the chair in the future. Thank
you for the understanding email.

Kindly,
Robert

--