Re:Problem with Video playing.

radouane el marjani
Hi,
It's working, i have changed the Propertays of Audio
by converting:

Modus : Dual Kanal.
Frequenz:44100Hz.
MPEG-Typ: MPEG1.
Audiomodus: Layer2.

It's working.
Ciao,radouane

EL Marjani Radouane

http://fr.answers.yahoo.com

Re: Problem with Video playing.

Hilaire Fernandes-3
Usually I found video output as VCD Mpeg is fine for Squeak Mpeg player.

Hilaire