Re; RecentMessageList

Benjamin Van Ryseghem
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Re; RecentMessageList

Mariano Martinez Peck

On Sun, Aug 1, 2010 at 3:40 PM, Benjamin Van Ryseghem <[hidden email]> wrote:
>Hi ben
>
>on which version should I load it?
>It is important that recentMessages works without shout.

Now i'm working on Pharo 1.2 so I now use PluggableTextMorph, but then it doesn't work on 1.1 anymore (because of the styler).

Forget 1.1 :)  Make it work for 1.2

I've also added two NullObject class to simulate stylers so if a real styler exist it choose it, else it choose the nullstyler.

I will add a droplist in the System >> Setting to change the default styler class :)

Ben

Re: Re; RecentMessageList

> Now i'm working on Pharo 1.2 so I now use PluggableTextMorph, but then it doesn't work on 1.1 anymore (because of the styler).
>
> I've also added two NullObject class to simulate stylers so if a real styler exist it choose it, else it choose the nullstyler.

Thanks
I will check your code. I was wondering why two NullObjects and not just one?
I thought that we would have a NullStyler and the ShoutStyler