Re:Removing Objects from TSpace

1 message Options

Re:Removing Objects from TSpace

Michael Kleiber
Hi,

Sorry for bumping the topic up but I seem to be at loss here ...

I tried as Andreas suggested with a very simple test (which fails):

#testingHasChild
    myFrame := TFrame new.
    harness activeSpace future addChild: myFrame.
    p := harness activeSpace future hasChild: myFrame.
    p wait.
    p value ifFalse: [ self error: 'Something is really broken'. ]

This is called in #keyUp: of a subclass of SimpleDemoMaster (just to
make sure nothing out of the ordinary is causing the problem). Other
than this additional method everything else is just inherited.

Can anybody else replicate the problem?

Bye,
Mike

PS: I am using the Linux Squeak/Croquet version in case that matters.