Re: RoelTyper

stéphane ducasse-2
It would be good to have it as its own package on squeaksource (I can
do that)
this way people will be able to use it.

I would announce it so that the guy doing the eCompletion can use it.
Then we would load it in the developer Full Image

Stef

On 20 févr. 06, at 13:56, Roel Wuyts wrote:

> Hi Stef,
>
> quickly registered it on Squeakmap. What do I need to do to make it
> part of the official Squeak distro (if you think it should be) ?
>
> PS: I cast my votes for the Squeak elections this morning...

> Rel Wuyts

Re: RoelTyper

stéphane ducasse-2

On 20 févr. 06, at 15:22, Roel Wuyts wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Ruben (from eCompletion) knows about it; it was to help him
> actually :-)

E X C E L L E N T.
I dream about having completion to self or instance variables be clever!