Re: VMMaker

1 message Options

Re: VMMaker

David T. Lewis

Ken,

I added you as developer on SqueakSource VMMaker. Note that Cog related
updates are being posted with names like VMMaker.oscog-kdt.nn, whereas
the traditional interpreter VMMaker updates are in e.g. VMMaker-dtl.238.
I am assuming your updates will go to VMMaker.oscog-kdt.nn, but note
that if you update the main branch (VMMaker-dtl.238) I appreciate if
you can also edit VMMaker class>>versionString to increment minor
version number with each update.

Thanks!
Dave