Re:VRML help needed

1 message Options

Re:VRML help needed

David Faught
Andreas Raab wrote:
>I reused 99% of existing code. I spent exactly two hours
>on the VRML importer mostly to get a feel for how hard a forward
>port to Hedgehog would be. Turns out it wouldn't be hard at all.

WELL!  (I'm being a bit fanciful and sarcastic here, for no good reason)  It took me THREE hours to port it to Jasmine, because I didn't have the advantage of having written the original.  And then it took me another few months to fix the bugs that mainly Orion kept finding when he tried to actually use it.

Seriously, I'll see if some of those fixes still apply to your new version and let you know what I find.