Re:VRML help needed

1 message Options

Re:VRML help needed

David Faught
To save you the trouble of googling (huh?) here's a quick reference:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/COLLADA

I still tend to Google things as a reflex action, but now I usually read the Wikipedia entries first in the hits.  Somehow that statement sounds like a nerd's bad joke.  Here's another one: What do you call it when you search Wikipedia (like googling on Google)?  Wikisee?  Pedialight?  WikiPeSea?