Re: [Vm-dev] Live Programming in Smalltalk development environments survey + raffle

Re: [Vm-dev] Live Programming in Smalltalk development environments survey + raffle

Bert Freudenberg
This survey is asking for the flavor of Smalltalk you prefer. It would be nice if Squeak was not underrepresented, meaning I hope a few Squeakers do participate.

- Bert -

On Thu, Aug 3, 2017 at 9:30 AM, Juraj Kubelka <[hidden email]> wrote:

— “We are apologize for multiple copies.” —

Dear Smalltalker,

Live programming frees developers from the "edit-compile-run" loop and allows people to interact with running programs very easily. Live programming is getting popular, but many of its features have been present in Smalltalk for a very long time.

We want to understand how Smalltalk software developers use live programming features in practice. We would be grateful if you could participate in our 10-minute survey on this subject: http://bit.ly/2ufcg2D

As a thank you for your participation, you will be able to participate in a raffle to win a Smalltalk book of your choice. If you wish to participate, you will need to share your email with us, so that we can contact you.

We will appreciate if you share the survey

By participating in the survey you will:
- help me to successfully finish my PhD,
- push Smalltalk awareness in Live Programming research community,
- bring new integrated electronic communication ideas, and
- bring new ideas to improve our Smalltalk Live Programming experience :-)

We will close the survey on Wednesday, August 9, 2017 AoE.

Thank you and we really hope you enjoy participating in our survey!
Juraj Kubelka, PhD Student at the University of Chile
Romain Robbes, Professor at Free University of Bozen-Bolzano
Alexandre Bergel, Professor at the University of Chile