Re: Vm-dev post from cyril@ferlicot.me requires approval

1 message Options

Re: Vm-dev post from cyril@ferlicot.me requires approval

David T. Lewis

Hi Cyril,

Unfortunately the MCZ attachment to your mail is too large for a mailing list.
I am forwarding this back to vm-dev so that your message (below) will be seen.

Eliot, others:

Perhaps we need an inbox for the VMMaker repository? Or just add Cyril directly
to the VMMaker repository? I cannot look at the MCZ file, I am just forwarding
this because it was blocked on the mailing list.

Dave